THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Something New For Me

This is something new for me. I have been pondering the idea of a blog for a long time. Many contacts I have with other writers have a blog. They is it is a good for to promote your books and get your name out for readers. So, with this in mind and after a chat with a longtime friend, (who I met through her blog I will add) who convinced me to create a blog.

Writing a blog is new for me. I enjoy reading others. The main reason I have not done a blog is I don't have much to say about things. So this will get interesting on the lengths of my posts from time to time.

A little about me I am a writer. I enjoy writing erotica, mysteries, and Sci-Fi. I had a e-book published called, The Barefoot Burglar. I'll post about it at a later time. The publisher of my book Forbidden Publications went out of business. They were about to release my second Barefoot Burglar story. I will have to find another publisher for my books. I look at this a an opportunity to move onward and upward. I am thankful to the owner of Forbidden Publications for giving me a break and publishing my book.

I should add about my erotic writing is it has a foot fetish theme. There is a lot of erotica which has a fetish theme. However, I have not found many good erotic foot fetish stories. So I wrote some just for fun. I have a fetish for female feet, especially bare feet. Call it a weakness.

That is my intro of myself and this blog. I hope this is the start of something big and good.

1 comments:

Summer said...

You're off to a good start!